Vermont Castings Montpelier Wood Fired Insert
Dutchwest non-catalytic Wood Stoves earn high marks with the EPA for their outstanding emissions performance. In fact, Dutchwest stoves are among the cleanest in the wood stove industry with emissions of less than 1.5 grams/hr.!
Three sizes are available (small, medium and large) to suit any heating need. Large glass front doors allow for maximum viewing and an optional convection air blower augments the superior radiant heating ability of cast iron construction to deliver heat throughout your home.
- EVERBURN non-catalytic combustion system - A stable long burning non-catalytic combustion system with similar emissions to a catalytic woodstove
- Durable refractory lining provides a durable insulated firebox while protecting the stove's cast iron parts
- Front & side-loading - The stoves convenient side loading feature provides easy access when loading the stove
- Leg levelers - Allows the stove to be installed on uneven or rough surfaces
- Ash pan - Convenient ash disposal
- "Fall away" handle - Cool to the touch "fall away" handles are easily stowed at the side of the stove
- Ash lip - Large ash lip adds to the stoves cleanliness by catching ashes when using the front-loading door
- Large glass - Large clean glass area
- 100% outside air connection standard - An outside air connection with a 3-inch diameter equipment connection flange is standard with the stove
- Beautiful andirons Besides their decorative appeal, they help contain wood load
- Burn time up to 14 hours
- Log length: 18" to 24"
|Model ID||Model Name||Size||Maximum|
- Limited Three Year Warranty on the Following Components:
- All cast iron parts are warranted for a period of three years against breakage, cracking or burn-through.
- Limited One Year Parts Warranty:
- The following part of the woodburning stove are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date you receive it: The handles, glass door panels, door gasketing and porcelain finish. Any of these items found to be defective will be repaired or replaced at no charge, upon the return of the part with postage prepaid to a Vermont Castings Authorized Dealer.