Vermont Castings Montpelier Wood Fired Insert
Imagine an economical, highly efficient, environmentally friendly way to bring heat and comfort to your home. That's the Montpelier wood insert from Vermont Castings - a wood stove that fits into your fireplace! It's EPA certified to be among the cleanest burning wood inserts available, and includes an amazing array of features and benefits.
The firebox, front, and door are constructed of the finest cast iron materials from our Vermont foundry and can provide even heat for up to ten hours. Included is a quiet, high volume, variable speed fan that circulates significantly more heat back to your home than traditional wood inserts.
- 280 sq. in. viewing area 60% larger than our competition in the same class
- Firebox (gasketed construction), front, and door constructed of the best material for wood-heating quality cast iron from our Vermont foundry
- 6" flue collar is detachable secured from outside or inside the firebox, and adjustable for vertical or 30 degree offset
- Circulation fan quiet, high-volume heat-activated variable speed is included
- Heats without electricity - operates during a power outage.
- Burn time up to 10 hours
- Log length: 18" to 22"
- Rear wheels ease installation
- Ceramic glass window
- Full refractory lining
|Model ID||Model Name||MBH|
|29172||wim||10.1 - 28.5||40.0||21.5x27x17.5||22.25x30.5x17.25||30||150|
- Limited Three Year Warranty on the Following Components:
- All cast iron parts are warranted for a period of three years against breakage, cracking or burn-through.
- Limited One Year Parts Warranty:
- The following part of the woodburning stove are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date you receive it: The handles, glass door panels, door gasketing and porcelain finish. Any of these items found to be defective will be repaired or replaced at no charge, upon the return of the part with postage prepaid to a Vermont Castings Authorized Dealer.