Vermont Castings Stardance Direct Vent Gas Stove
Add Vermont Castings beauty and quality to your home with a classic direct vent stove. Engineered with cast-iron strength and built to perform the way every Vermont Castings stove performs... beautifully.
The impeccably smooth finish of each Vermont Castings gas stove is a credit to the sophisticated manufacturing process unique to Vermont Castings. As the only manufacturer in North America with both the foundry and enameling under one roof, we can ensure that the casting and enameling are of the utmost quality.
- Available in millivolt or with Total System Control
- FireCast burner - delivers "Top in Class"dancing flame and intense radiant glow
- Total System Comfort - modulates the fan and the flame with one hand held remote
- All cast iron pre-assembled construction
- Heats without electricity - operates during a power outage.
- Operable front doors
- Heats without the need for a fan
- Direct vent installs practically anywhere you want.
- Ceramic glass window
- Authentic looking firebrick liners
|Model ID||Model Name||Type||MBH|
NG - LP
|29170||SDDVT||Millivolt||20.0 - 28.0|
20.0 - 28.0
|29171||SDDVTC||Total Comofrt||20.0 - 28.0|
20.0 - 28.0
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Following Components:
- All cast iron parts, the combustion chamber, ceramic burner, and heat exchanger of every Vermont Castings gas product will be free of defective material or workmanship during the period the product is owned by the original owner subject to proof of purchase and the conditions and limitations listed on this warranty document.
- Limited One Year Parts Warranty:
- Your new Vermont Castings Gas Appliance is free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Labor to replace these parts is covered for one year, reimbursed per our warranty service fee schedule.